1. Personal Information to be Collected and Collection Method
A. Personal information to be collected
The Company collects the following information when you join as a member, to provide consultation and services to the members: email address
B. Collection Method
The Company collects personal information in the following method:
- email shot
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
A. To process email inquiries
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company uses personal information within the scope specified in Article 2 hereof, and will not use such information beyond the scope without the prior consent of the data subject. The Company does not provide personal information to third parties in principle, except for the following cases:
- Prior consent for disclosure is given by the data subject
- Disclosure is required by law or investigative agencies for investigation based on the process and method under the applicable laws
4. Period of retention and usage of personal information
For a period required to maintain email communication
5. Installation, operation, and rejection of personal information auto collection devices
A. Purpose of cookies
Visits, types of use, popular search words, secured or unsecured accesses, news edition, the number of users, etc. for each service and website the users access are identified to provide optimized contents to the users.
B. Installation, operation, and rejection of cookies
Users have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, users can choose to accept all cookies, verify that cookies are stored every time, or refuse to store all cookies through the browser settings.
However, if the user refuses to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services on the website that require a login.
How to reject or accept cookie settings (for Internet Explorer):
1) Select Tools -> Internet Options
2) Click on Privacy Options.
3) Set the privacy level.
6. Privacy protection manager and Person-in-charge
Users can report any complaints relating to the privacy of personal information to the Company's privacy protection manager or the department-in-charge. The Company will give you a satisfactory answer as soon as possible regarding the reports made by you.
Manager: Chan Yoo, Section Chief, Management Innovation Team
If you need to report or consult other privacy violations, please contact the following institutions:
Personal Dispute Mediation Committee: (www.1366.or.kr) Tel: 1366
Information Protection Mark Certification Committee: (www.eprivacy.or.kr 02-580-0533~4)
High-Tech and Financial Crimes Investigation Division, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (http://www.spo.go.kr / Tel. 02-3480-2000
National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (www.ctrc.go.kr / Tel. 02-392-0330)
7. Privacy protection for children under the age of 14
Children under the age of 14 must obtain consent from their legal representative to join as a member.
The legal representative can request with the Company for access, modification, or partial deletion of personal information, or withdrawal of consent, etc. and the Company will respond to such request without delay.
Do you agree to the Terms and Conditions above? Consent