- E-mail policy
Prohibition of unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses
The Company refuses the unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses posted on this website using e-mail address collection programs or other technical devices. Please note that violation shall result in criminal prosecution according to the Telecommunications Act.
The Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. (as revised by Act 06797 on Dec. 18, 2002)
Article 50-2 (Prohibition on the Unauthorized Collection of Electronic Mail Addresses)
- No one is allowed to collect e-mail addresses on the Websites by using an e-mail auto-collecting program or other technical devices without prior approval from the Website administrator or manager.
- No one is allowed to sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of Clause 1.
- No one is allowed to use such e-mail addresses to send information with knowledge that they were barred from being collected, sold and distributed based on Clauses 1 and 2.
Article 65.2 (Penalty) A person shall be charged a fine up to 10 million won if they:
- Take a technical action in violation of Article 50.4;
- Send information for marketing purposes in violation of Article 50.6; or
Collect, sell, or distribute e-mail addresses in violation of Article 50.2 or send any information by using them.